Adlai Stevenson II
31st Governor of Illinois
- 1st Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Lewis Green Stevenson
- Helen Louise Davis
- Birth Date:
- 5 Feb 1900
- Birth Location:
- Los Angeles, Los Angeles Co., California
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 14 Jul 1965
- Death Location:
- London, England
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Evergreen Memorial Cemetery, Bloomington, McClean, Illinois
31st Governor of Illinois and 5th U.S. Ambassador to the U.N.
Adlai Ewing Stevenson II
Marriages for Adlai Ewing Stevenson II
- Ellen Borden
- Marriage Date:
- Dec 1928
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Adlai Ewing Stevenson II
- 1 Find A Grave, (accessed 10/17/2014).
- 2 NEHGS NEXUS: New England Across the United States, 1987, Vol. 4, p. 27, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 3 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, (New England Historic and Genealogical Society), 1982, Vol. 136, p. 329.
- 4 Craig, Blanche, Pennsylvania Heritage: The Fells of Longlands, West Newton, Pennsylvania: The Times-Sun (1959), 86, Heritage Quest (Digital Library).
- 5 Grand Haven Tribune (Grand Haven, Michigan), "Spring Lake Resident Rallies Against Former Son-in-law Adlai Stevenson II", 06 FEB 2012, http://www.grandhaventribune.com/opinion/opinion/180241, (accessed 06/11/2015).
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 1, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1998), 6.
- 7 Wikipedia, "Adlai Stevenson II", (accessed 10/17/2014).