- Father of Valerie Bertinelli — 2nd Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Birth Date:
- 24 May 1934
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Nancy L. Carvin
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
Valerie Anne Bertinelli (Ahnentafel No:1 )
Andrew Bertinelli was a General Motors executive who loved to sky-dive. He jumped 17 times during his stint in the U.S. Army. After leaving the service he logged at least seven more jumps at the Cameron Air Park.
Andrew Francis Bertinelli Jr.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Andrew Francis Bertinelli Jr.
- 1 Delaware County Daily Times (Chester, Pennsylvania), 14 AUG 1964, p. 3, Sky-Diving Article about Andrew Bertinelli.
- 2 New York, New York Passenger and Crew Lists, 1909, 1925-1957, USS Randall, 27 APR 1957 to 06 MAY 1957.
- 3 U.S., Public Records Index, 1950-1993, Volume 1, Public record for Andrew Francis Bertinelli Jr..
- 4 Wikipedia, "Valerie Anne Bertinelli", (accessed 10/24/2014).