- 1st Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Robert Fuller
- Sara Dunkhorn
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- 4 Sep 1575
- Christening Location:
- Redenhall, Norfolk, England
- Death Date:
- AFT 11 Jan 1620/1621
- Death Location:
- Plymouth, Plymouth Co., Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
Edward Fuller and his wife died shortly after 11 JAN 1620/1. Some published sources claim that Edward Fuller's wife was named Ann. No evidence has been found to support this claim.
Also, claims that Susanna Fuller, wife of William White, are not supported by any known evidence.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Edward Fuller
- 1 New England Historical and Genealogical Register , 1901, Vol. 55, p. 192, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 2 Anderson, Mary Audentia Smith , Ancestry and Posterity of Joseph Smith and Emma Hale: With Little Sketches of Their Immigran t Ancestors All of Whom . . . , Independence, Missouri: Herald Publishing House (1929) , see chart preceding p. 51, Internet Archive (Digital Library).
- 3 Anderson, Robert Charles , The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England 1620-1633, Vol . 1, A-F , Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (1995) , 712.
- 4 Anderson, Robert Charles , The Grea t Migration Directory: Immigrants to New England, 1620-1640, A Concise Compendium , Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2015) , 123.
- 5 Anderson, Robert Charles , The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635, Vol. IV, I-L , Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2005) , 348.
- 6 Fuller, William Hyslop , Genealogy of Some of the Descendants of Edward Fuller of the Mayflower , Palmer, Massachusetts: C.B. Fiske and Co. (1908) , 23-24, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 7 MacGunnigle, Bruce Campbell , Mayflower Families Through Five Generations: Vol. 4, 3rd ed., Edward Fuller , Plymouth, Massachusetts: General Society of Mayflower Descendants (2006) , 1-3.
- 8 Roberts, Gary Boyd , Notable Ki n, Volume 1 , Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1998) , 94.
- 9 Roberts, Gary Boyd , Notable Ki n, Volume 2 , Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1999) , 44, 103.
- 10 Roberts, Gary Boyd , The Mayflower 500: Five Hundred Notable Descendants of the Founding Fa milies on the Mayflower , Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2020) , 24, 55, 89, 102, 120, 250, 289, 318, 344, 351, 383, 388, 438, 458, 490, 504, 509, et. al.