Quarterback for the Green Bay Packers
- 29th Generation — 26th Great-grandfather of Aaron Rodgers
- Ahnentafel No:
- Gilbert Fitzrichard de Clare
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 15 Apr 1136
- Death Location:
- near Abergavenny, Monmouthshire, Wales
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England
- Spouse Name:
- Adeliza de Meschines
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
- Roger de Clare
Lord of Clare, Tonbridge and Cardigan
Richard FitzGilbert de Clare was killed by Welsh near Abergavenny.
Richard Fitzgilbert de Clare
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Richard Fitzgilbert de Clare
- 1 The American Genealogist, New Haven, Connecticut: D. L. Jacobus (issues newer than 5 years not online), 1981, Vol. 57, p. 32, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 2 Burke, John and John Bernard Burke, The Royal Families of England, Scotland, and Wales, with their Descendants, Sovereigns and Subjects, Vol. I, London: J. Billing, Printer and Stereotyper (1851), pedigree XIII for Rev. Pierce William Drew, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 3 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 548, 551.
- 4 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America before 1700, 8th Edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2004), 129, 225.
- 5 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., The Magna Charta Sureties, 1215: The Barons Named in the Magna Charta, 1215 and Some of their . . ., 5th edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (Third Printing, 2006), 185.
- 6 Wikipedia, "Richard Fitz Gilbert de Clare", (accessed 02/23/2010).