Author of The Martian Chronicles
- 26th Generation — 23rd Great-grandmother of Ray Bradbury
- Ahnentafel No:
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1122
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- ABT 1202
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Henry II, King of England
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
- John, King of England
Eleanor of Aquitaine
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Eleanor of Aquitaine
- 1 Burke, John and John Bernard Burke, The Royal Families of England, Scotland, and Wales, with their Descendants, Sovereigns and Subjects, Vol. II, London: J. Billing, Printer and Stereotyper (1851), Pedigree xv: Frevile Lambton Burne, Esq., Google Books (Digital Library).
- 2 Fraser, ed. Antonia, The Lives of the Kings and Queens of England, New York: Alfred A. Knopf (1975), 24.
- 3 Luther, George A., editor and compiler, The Luther Genealogy: A History of the Descendants of Captain John Luther, Who Arrived in the Massachusetts Bay Colony, 1630-1635, Penobscot Press (2001), 81.
- 4 Richardson, Douglas, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013), Vol. IV, p. 31.
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 454-455, 457.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 757.