“The Witch of Wall Street”
- 1st Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Edward Mott Robinson
- Abby Slocum Howland
- Birth Date:
- 21 Nov 1834
- Birth Location:
- New Bedford, Bristol, Massachusetts
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 3 Jul 1916
- Death Location:
- New York, New York
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
Hetty Green, aka “The Witch of Wall Street.”
Hetty was labeled the “Richest Woman in America” during the what is known as the Gilded Age of America. Due to her well-known miserliness, the Guiness Book of World Records labeled her as the “World's Greatest Miser.”
Henrietta Howland "Hetty" Robinson
Marriages for Henrietta Howland "Hetty" Robinson
- Edward Henry Green
- Marriage Date:
- 11 Jul 1867
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Henrietta Howland "Hetty" Robinson
- 1 NEHGS NEXUS: New England Across the United States, 1987, Vol. 4, p. 193, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 2 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 2, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1999), 17.
- 3 Roberts, Gary Boyd and William Addams Reitwiesner, American Ancestors and Cousins of The Princess of Wales, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (1984), 43, Ancestry.com (Online Database).
- 4 Wikiepedia, "Hetty Green", (accessed 12/31/2014).