Louis Comfort Tiffany
American Stained Glass Artist
- Grandmother of Louis Comfort Tiffany — 3rd Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- John Burnap
- Sarah Avery
- Birth Date:
- 19 Sep 1789
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 6 Jun 1859
- Death Location:
- West Killingly, Windham, Connecticut
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Westfield Cemetery, Danielson, Windham, Connecticut
- Spouse Name:
- Ebenezer Young
- Marriage Date:
- 25 Jan 1810
- Marriage Location:
John B. Young
Harriet Olivia Avery Young (Ahnentafel No:3 )
Anna Burnap's maiden name is also seen as Burnett.
View famous kin of Anna Burnap
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Anna Burnap
- 1 Commemorative Biographical Record of Tolland and Windham Counties, Connecticut: Containing Biographical Sketches . . ., Chicagl: J. H. Beers and Co. (1903), 280, states Anna is a native of Scotland.
- 2 Connecticut, U.S., Hale Collection of Cemetery Inscriptions and Newspaper Notices, 1629-1934, Norwich Aurora, 11 JUN 1859, Obituary for Anna Young.
- 3 Federal Census, CT, Windham County, 1850, Killingly, Image 22 of 109.
- 4 Gravestone image at FindAGrave.com, (accessed 05/17/2019).
- 5 Dexter, Franklin Bowditch, Biographical Sketches of the Graduates of Yale College with Annals of the College History, Volume 6, 1805 - 1815, New York: Henry Holt and Company (1912), 82.
- 6 Hinman, Royal R., R. R. Hinman's Catalogue of the First Puritan Settlers of the Colony of Connecticut, Hartford: Press of Case, Tiffany and Company (1852), 411.
- 7 Johnson, Rossiter and John Howard Brown, editors, The Twentieth Century Biographical Dictionary of Notable Americans, Vol. 10, Steb-Zueb, Boston: The Biographical Society (1904), Sketch about grandson Louis Comfort Tiffany.
- 8 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Mayflower 500: Five Hundred Notable Descendants of the Founding Families on the Mayflower, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2020), 417.
- 9 Tiffany, Nelson Otis, The Tiffanys of America: History and Genealogy, Buffalo, New York: The Matthews-Northrup Co. (1901), 38.