6th Wife of King Henry VIII
- 11th Great-grandfather of Catherine Parr — 14th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- David I, King of Scotland
- Maud of Northumberland
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1114
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 12 Jun 1152
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Ada de Warenne
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1139
- Marriage Location:
William I, King of Scotland
David of Huntingdon
Margaret of Scotland (Ahnentafel No:4433 )
Earl of Huntingdon, Earl of Northumberland
aka Henry of Scotland
Henry of Huntingdon
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Henry of Huntingdon
- 1 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1970, Vol. 124, p. 86.
- 2 Browning, Charles H., Americans of Royal Descent: A Collection of Genealogies of American Families Whose Lineage is Traced to . . ., 2nd Ed., Philadelphia: Porter and Coates (1891), 159.
- 3 Richardson, Douglas, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013), Vol. III, pp. 312, 635.
- 4 Richardson, Douglas, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013), Vol. V, p. 274.
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 463-475.
- 6 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America Before 1700, 8th Edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2004), 96, 99.
- 7 Wikipedia, "Henry of Scotland", _3rd_Earl_of_Huntingdon, (accessed 09/11/2012).
- 8 Wurts, John S., Magna Charta, New York: Brookfield Publishing Company (1942), 192.