Co-Founder of The Beach Boys
- 12th Generation — 9th Great-grandfather of Brian Wilson
- Ahnentafel No:
- Richard Lyman
- Sarah -----
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- 24 Feb 1617/1618
- Christening Location:
- High Ongar, Essex, England
- Death Date:
- 3 Jun 1662
- Death Location:
- Northampton, Hampshire, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Hepzibah Ford
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1644
- Marriage Location:
- Hepzibah Lyman
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Richard Lyman
- 1 New England Ancestors Magazine, 2007, Vol. 8.5. p. 39, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 2 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, (New England Historic and Genealogical Society), 1982, Vol. 136, p. 314.
- 3 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England 1620-1633, Vol. 2, G-O, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (1995), 1219.
- 4 Coleman, Lyman, Genealogy of the Lyman Family, in Great Britain and America; the Ancestors and Descendants of Richard Lyman from . . ., Albany, New York: J. Munsell (1872), 39, 54, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 5 Dewey, Adelbert M., et. al., Life of George Dewey, Rear Admiral, U.S.N., and Dewey Family History, Westfield, Massachusetts: Dewey Publishing Company (1898), 391, Ancestry.com (Online Database).
- 6 Frost, Josephine C., Ancestors of Henry Ward Beecher and His Wife Eunice White Bullard, Unknown: Unknown (1927), 45, 62-64, FamilySearch.org (Online Database).
- 7 Holman, Mary Lovering, Ancestry of Colonel John Harrington Stevens and his Wife Frances Helen Miller, Vol. 1, Concord, New Hampshire: Privately Printed at The Rumford Press (1948), 386-387, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- 8 Hughes, Thomas Patrick and Frank Munsell, American Ancestry: Giving the Name and Descent in the Male Line of Americans Whose Ancestors Settled in the U.S., Vol. 11, Albany, New York: Joel Munsell's Sons, Publishers (1898), 226, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 9 Jacobus, Donald Lines, ed., The Ancestry of Lorenzo Ackley and his Wife Emma Arabella Bosworth, Woodstock, Vermont: N. Grier Parke, II (1960), 149, Ancestry.com (Online Database).
- 10 Marsh, Dwight Whitney, Marsh Genealogy: Giving Several Thousand Descendants of John Marsh of Hartford, Ct., 1636-1895, Amherst, Massachusetts: Press of Carpenter and Morehouse (1895), 13, Internet Archive (Digital Library).
- 11 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 1, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1998), 11, 175.
- 12 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 2, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1999), 37, 110.
- 13 Webster, William Holcomb and Rev. Melville Reuben Webster, History and Genealogy of the Gov. John Webster Family of Connecticut: With Numerous Portraits and Illustrations, Rochester, New York: E. R. Andrews Printing Company (1915), 30, Internet Archive (Digital Library).