Co-Founder of The Beach Boys
- Grandfather of Brian Wilson — 3rd Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- William Henry Wilson
- Alta Lenora Chitwood
- Birth Date:
- 18 Feb 1890
- Birth Location:
- Hutchinson, Reno, Kansas
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 29 May 1981
- Death Location:
- Hawthorne, Los Angeles, California
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Inglewood Park Cemetery, Inglewood, Los Angeles, California
- Spouse Name:
- Edith Sophia Sthole
- Marriage Date:
- 7 Mar 1914
- Marriage Location:
- South Hutchinson, Reno, Kansas
Murray Gage Wilson (Ahnentafel No:2 )
Emily Glee Wilson
William Coral "Buddy" Wilson
View famous kin of William Coral Wilson
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for William Coral "Buddy" Wilson
- 1 California, County Marriages, 1850-1952, Marriage certificate for son Murry Gage Wilson and Audree Neva Korthof.
- 2 California, U.S., Death Index, 1940-1997, Death record for William Coral Wilson.
- 3 Federal Census, CA, Los Angeles County, 1930, Los Angeles, E.D. 19-593, Sheet 4A, Image 7 of 32.
- 4 Federal Census, KS, Reno County, 1920, Hutchinson Ward 1, E.D. 170, Sheet 4B, Image 8 of 34.
- 5 Federal Census, CA, San Diego County, 1910, Escondido, E.D. 131, Sheet 3A, Image 5 of 45.
- 6 Gravestone image at FindAGrave.com, (accessed 11/18/2016).
- 7 U.S., Social Security Applications and Claims Index, 1936-2007, Application for daughter Emily Glee Wilson.
- 8 U.S., World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918, Draft registration for William Coral Wilson.
- 9 U.S., World War II Draft Registration Cards, 1942, Draft registration for William Coral Wilson.
- 10 Meggison, Michael Thomas, "#71 Royal Descents, Notable Kin, and Printed Sources: The Immediate New England and Royal Ancestry of the Beach Boys", (accessed 11/18/2016).
- 11 Peterson, Olive Chaffin, et. al., Abner Chaffin of Jackson County, Tennessee and Sons Bailaam, Elias, Joseph, William: An Account of the Migrations . . ., Bountiful, Utah: Typed manuscript (1966), 22.
- 12 Wikipedia, "Murray Gage Wilson", (accessed 03/17/2015).
Brian Wilson photo by wonker (CC BY 2.0)