Signer of the Declaration of Independence
- 2nd Great-grandmother of Lyman Hall — 5th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1620
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- ABT 1690
- Death Location:
- prob. Wallingford, New Haven, Connecticut
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- John Hall
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1641
- Marriage Location:
Samuel Hall (Ahnentafel No:8 )
Jane Woolen's given name is sometimes given as Jeane or even Mary.
Jane Woolen's maiden name is also seen as Wallen.
Jane (or Mary) Woolen is possibly the daughter of John Woolen of New Haven, Connecticut.
Additional marriages for Jane Woolen
- John Cooper
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1679
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Jane Woolen
- 1 New Haven, CT: Families of Ancient New Haven, Vol. 3, pp. 693-695.
- 2 New Haven, CT: Families of Ancient New Haven, Vol. 2, p. 436.
- 3 Torrey's New England Marriages Prior to 1700, Vol. 1, p. 373.
- 4 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England 1620-1633, Vol. 3, P-W, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (1995), 1991.
- 5 Barthelmas, Della Gray, The Signers of the Declaration of Independence: A Biographical and Genealogical Reference, Jefferson, N.C. and London: McFarland and Company, Inc., Publishers (1997), 93.
- 6 Bollenbach, Willard M., Jr., The New England Ancestry of Alice Everett Johnson 1899-1986, Baltimore, Maryland: Gateway Press, Inc. (2003), 172-173.
- 7 Coe, Sophia Fidelia Hall, Memoranda Relating to the Ancestry and Family of Sophia Fidelia Hall, Meriden, Connecticut: Printed by the Curtiss-Way Co. (1902), 1-6.
- 8 Connecticut Society of Genealogists, The Connecticut Nutmegger, 1995, Vol. 28, p. 570.
- 9 Hall, Charles Samuel, Hall Ancestry, New York and London: G. P. Putnam's Sons (1896), 89, 490.
- 10 Hall, Rev. David B., The Halls of New England, Genealogical and Biographical, Albany, New York: Joel Munsell's Sons (1883), 87.
- 11 Johnson, Samuel W., History and Genealogy of the Johnson Family from Charlemagne to the Present Time, Denver, Colorado: Big Mountain Press (1956), 65.