- 2nd Great-grandfather of Paget Brewster — 5th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- William Henry Tew
- Rhoda Burnham
- Birth Date:
- 23 Sep 1832
- Birth Location:
- Chautauqua County, New York
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 14 Nov 1911
- Death Location:
- Jamestown, Chautauqua, New York
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Lake View Cemetery, Jamestown, Chautauqua, New York
- Spouse Name:
- Susan D. Goodrich
- Marriage Date:
- 25 Aug 1870
- Marriage Location:
James Dinsmore Tew (Ahnentafel No:12 )
Harvey Tew is the co-founder, along with his brother-in-law Benjamin Franklin Goodrich, of Goodrich, Tew and Company, which is now the B. F. Goodrich Company
Harvey William Tew
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Harvey William Tew
- 1 Daughters of the American Revolution Genealogical Research System, Ancestor #017680.
- 2 Federal Census, NY, Chautauqua County, 1900, Jamestown Ward 01, E.D. 102, Sheet 5B, Image 10 of 31.
- 3 Find A Grave, (accessed 07/10/2016).
- 4 New York Deaths and Burials, 1795-1952, Death record for Harvey William Tew.
- 5 New York, U.S., State Census, 1855, Chautauqua County, Ellicott, E.D. 1, Image 28 of 40.
- 6 Summit County, Ohio, Marriage Records, 1840-1980, Marriage certificate for son James D Tew and Elinor Bechtel.
- 7 The Plain Dealer (Cleveland, Ohio), 01 JAN 1965, Obituary for son James D. Tew.
- 8 Case, Lafayette Wallace, M.D., The Goodrich Family in America: A Genealogy of the Descendants of John and William Goodrich o f Wethersfield, Conn., . . ., Chicago: Fergus Printing Company (1889), 199.
- 9 Cutter, William Richard, Genealogical and Family History of Central New York: A Record of the Achievements of Her Peop le . . ., Vol. 2, New York: Lewis Historical Publishing Company (1912), 1006.
- 10 Downs, John P. and Fenwick Y. Hedley, History of Chautauqua County, New York, and Its People, Volume 2, Boston, New York, Chicago: American Historical Society, Inc. (1921), 63.
- 11 Encyclopaedia Britannica, "B.F. Goodrich Company", (accessed 07/09/2016).