Singer and Songwriter
- 12th Generation — 9th Great-grandfather of Janis Joplin
- Ahnentafel No:
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1625
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- Sep 1688
- Death Location:
- Haddam, Middlesex, Connecticut
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Mary Bronson
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1647
- Marriage Location:
- Elizabeth Wyatt
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for John Wyatt
- 1 The American Genealogist, New Haven, Connecticut: D. L. Jacobus (issues newer than 5 years not online), 1962, Vol. 38, pp. 202-203, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 2 Allis, Horatio D., Genealogy of William Allis of Hatfield, Mass. and Descendants, Hartford, Connecticut: Art Press (1919), 5, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- 3 Connecticut Society of Genealogists, The Connecticut Nutmegger, 2002, Vol. 35, p. 32, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 4 Fenno-Gendrot, Almira Torrey Blake, The Ancestry and Allied Families of Nathan Blake 3rd and Susan (Torrey) Blake, Early Residents of East Corinth, Vermont, Boston, Massachusetts: Published by the Author, at the Stanhope Press (1916), 29, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 5 Holman, Mary Lovering, Ancestry of Colonel John Harrington Stevens and his Wife Frances Helen Miller, Vol. 1, Concord, New Hampshire: Privately Printed at The Rumford Press (1948), 367, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- 6 Jacobus, Donald Lines and Edgar Francis Waterman, Hale, House and Related Families: Mainly of the Connecticut River Valley, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (1978, reprinted from 1952), 577, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- 7 Jacobus, Donald Lines, ed., The Ancestry of Lorenzo Ackley and his Wife Emma Arabella Bosworth, Woodstock, Vermont: N. Grier Parke, II (1960), 216, 252, Ancestry.com (Online Database).
- 8 Pierce, Frederick Clifton, Field Genealogy: Being the Record of All the Field Family in America . . ., Vol. 1, Chicago: Hammond Press (1901), 117-118, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 9 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 1, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1998), 203.
- 10 Smith, John Montague, et. al., History of the Town of Sunderland, Massachusetts, 1673-1899: Which Originally Embraced Within Its Limits the . . ., Greenfield, Massachusetts: Press of E. A. Hall and Company (1899), 349, 382-383, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 11 Warner, Frederick Chester, The Ancestry of Samuel, Freda and John Warner, Vol. 1, Boston, Massachusetts: Unknown (1949), 204, Internet Archive (Digital Library).
- 12 Wells, Daniel White and Reuben Field Wells, A History of Hatfield, Massachusetts, Springfield, Massachusetts: F. C. H. Gibbons (1910), 369, Internet Archive (Digital Library).