C. W. Post
Founder of Post Cereals
- 5th Great-grandfather of C. W. Post — 8th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Robert Abell
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1561
- Birth Location:
- Stapenhill, Derbyshire (now Staffordshire), England
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- AFT 8 Sep 1630
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- 13 Sep 1630
- Burial Location:
- Lockington, Leicestershire, England
- Spouse Name:
- Frances Cotton
- Marriage Date:
- 1 May 1599
- Marriage Location:
- Wrenbury, Cheshire, England
Robert Abell (Ahnentafel No:100 )
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for George Abell
- 1 Abell, Horace A., The Abell Family in America: Robert Abell of Rehoboth, Mass., his English Ancestry and his Descendants . . ., Rutland, Vermont: Tuttle Publishing Company (1940), 41-43.
- 2 American Society of Genealogists, The Genealogist, Rockport, Maine: Picton Press, Spring 1988, Vol. 9, Iss. 1, Page 89.
- 3 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England 1620-1633, Vol. 1, A-F, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (1995), 4.
- 4 Luther, George A., editor and compiler, The Luther Genealogy: A History of the Descendants of Captain John Luther, Who Arrived in the Massachusetts Bay Colony, 1630-1635, Penobscot Press (2001), 81.
- 5 Richardson, Douglas and Kimball G. Everingham, Plantagenet Ancestry: A Study in Colonial & Medieval Families, 2nd Edition, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2011), Vol. 1, p. 93.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 312.
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 500.
- 8 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp., Ancestors of American Presidents, 2009 Edition, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 663.
- 9 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America Before 1700, 8th Edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2004), 66.
- 10 Wikipedia, "Robert Abell", (accessed 02/12/2012).