Founder of Mount Holyoke College
- 5th Great-grandmother of Mary Lyon — 8th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1594
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 12 Jan 1662/1663
- Death Location:
- Dedham, Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Anthony Fisher
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1615
- Marriage Location:
Lydia Fisher (Ahnentafel No:89 )
Gary Boyd Roberts, in his book Notable Kin, Vol. 1 (1998) gives the mother of Lydia Fisher as Mary, not Alice. So does Philip A. Fisher's Fisher Genealogy (1898).
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Alice -----
- 1 Early New England Families, 1641-1700, Daniel Morse (m.1639), p. 1.
- 2 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1997, Vol. 151, pp. 182-183.
- 3 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 2000, Vol. 154, p. 288.
- 4 Fenno-Gendrot, Almira Torrey Blake, The Ancestry and Allied Families of Nathan Blake 3rd and Susan (Torrey) Blake, Early Residents of East Corinth, Vermont, Boston, Massachusetts: Published by the Author, at the Stanhope Press (1916), 19-20, mistakenly called Mary.
- 5 Smith, Dean Crawford, The Ancestry of Eva Belle Kempton, 1878-1908: Part 4, The Ancestry of Linda Anna Powers 1839-1879, Boston: New England Historica Genealogical Society (2000), 239-244.