Vice-Chairman of Berkshire Hathaway
- Grandfather of Charlie Munger — 3rd Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Samuel Cyrus Munger
- Mary Margaret Ervin
- Birth Date:
- 7 Jul 1861
- Birth Location:
- Fletcher, Miami, Ohio
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 29 Nov 1941
- Death Location:
- Lincoln General Hospital, Lincoln, Lancaster, Nebraska
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Wyuka Cemetery, Lincoln, Lancaster, Nebraska
- Spouse Name:
- Carrie A. Case
- Marriage Date:
- 5 Jun 1888
- Marriage Location:
- Cedar Falls, Black Hawk, Iowa
Alfred Case Munger (Ahnentafel No:2 )
Thomas Munger served as a federal judge from 1907 until his death in 1941.
Thomas Charles Munger
View famous kin of Thomas Charles Munger
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Thomas Charles Munger
- 1 Federal Census, NE, Lancaster County, 1910, Lincoln Ward 5, E.D. 72, Sheet 3B, Image 6 of 18.
- 2 Federal Census, NE, Lancaster County, 1900, Lincoln Ward 03, E.D. 49, Sheet 12A, Image 23 of 41.
- 3 Gravestone image at FindAGrave.com, (accessed 06/30/2015).
- 4 Iowa, U.S., Select Marriages Index, 1758-1996, Marriage record for Thomas C Munger and Carrie A Case.
- 5 Lincoln Evening Journal (Lincoln, Nebraska), 26 NOV 1934, p. 6, “People You Know”.
- 6 The Lincoln Star (Lincoln, Nebraska), 30 NOV 1941, pp. 1,4, Obituary for T. C. Munger.
- 7 U.S., Passport Applications, 1795-1925, 18 APR 1921, Application for Thomas C Munger.
- 8 Munger, J. B., The Munger Book, Something of the Mungers 1639-1914, Unknown: The Tuttle, Morehouse and Taylor Company (1915), 108.
- 9 Munger, J. B., The Munger Book, Something of the Mungers 1639-1914, Unknown: The Tuttle, Morehouse and Taylor Company (1915), 167-168.
Charlie Munger photo by Nick Webb (CC BY 2.0)