Vice-Chairman of Berkshire Hathaway
- 10th Generation — 7th Great-grandmother of Charlie Munger
- Ahnentafel No:
- John Greene Jr.
- Annis Almy
- Birth Date:
- 7 Oct 1658
- Birth Location:
- Warwick, Kent, Rhode Island
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- AFT 1706
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Caleb Carr
- Marriage Date:
- BEF 1678
- Marriage Location:
- Caleb Carr Jr.
Additional marriages for Philippa Greene
- Charles Dickinson
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Philippa Greene
- 1 Dutchess County, NY: The Settlers of the Beekman Patent, Vol. 4, p. 297, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 2 The American Genealogist, New Haven, Connecticut: D. L. Jacobus (issues newer than 5 years not online), 1965, Vol. 42, p. 189, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 3 Anderson, Robert Charles and others, The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635, Vol. II, C-F, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2001), 25.
- 4 Baker, Henry A., comp., History of Montville, Connecticut: Formerly the North Parish of New London from 1640 to 1896, Hartford, Connecticut: The Case, Lockwood and Brainard Co. (1896), 236, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 5 Carr, Edson I., The Carr Family Records: Embracing the Record of the First Families Who Settled in America and their Descendants . . ., Rockton, Illinois: Herald Printing House (1894), 24-25, Heritage Quest (Digital Library).
- 6 Clarke, Mrs. Louise Brownell, The Greenes of Rhode Island, New York: The Knickerbocker Press (1903), 62, 75-77, Internet Archive (Digital Library).
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 881.
- 8 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 925, 927.
- 9 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp., Ancestors of American Presidents, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 491.