Clement Clarke Moore
Author of “Twas the Night Before Christmas”
- 2nd Great-grandfather of Clement Clarke Moore — 5th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- William Hallett
- Elizabeth Fones
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1648
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 18 Aug 1729
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Sarah Woolsey
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
Elizabeth Hallett (Ahnentafel No:11 )
William Hallett's surname is also seen as Hollett.
View famous kin of William Hallett
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for William Hallett
- 1 New York Genealogical and Biographical Record, 1881, Vol. 12, p. 172.
- 2 Bond, Henry, Family Memorials: Genealogies of the Families and Descendants of the Early Settlers of Watertown, Massachusetts, Vol. 2, Boston: Little, Brown & Company (1855), 877.
- 3 Cocks, George William, History and Genealogy of the Cock, Cocks, Cox Family: Descended from James and Sarah Cock . . ., Somerville, New Jersey: The Unionis-Gazette Association (1914), 296.
- 4 Cornell, Rev. John, Genealogy of the Cornell Family: Being an Account of the Descendants of Thomas Cornell of Portsmouth, R.I., New York: Press of T.A. Wright (1902), 31.
- 5 Fish, Lester Warren, The Fish Family in England and America: Genealogical and Biographical Records and Sketches, Rutland, Vermont: The Tuttle Publishing Company, Inc. (1948), 336.
- 6 Shotwell, Ambrose M., Annals of Our Colonial Ancestors and Their Descendants, or, Our Quaker Forefathers and Their Prosperity, Lansing, Michigan: Robert Smith and Co., Printers and Binders (1895), 264.
- 7 Weygant, Charles H., The Sacketts of America, Their Ancestors and Descendants 1630-1907, Newburgh, New York: Journal Print (1907), 64.