2nd President of the Mormon Church
- 4th Great-grandfather of Brigham Young — 7th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- John Brigham
- Constance Watson
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1603
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 8 Dec 1653
- Death Location:
- Cambridge, Middlesex, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Mercy -----
- Marriage Date:
- BEF 1641
- Marriage Location:
Samuel Brigham (Ahnentafel No:60 )
- Thomas was a first cousin to Constance (Brigham) Crosby, wife of Robert Crosby, and of Anne (Brigham) Crosby, wife of Simon Crosby.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Thomas Brigham
- 1 Massachusetts: Vital Records, 1620-1850, Cambridge, Vol. 1, p. 89, Birth record for son Samuel Brigham.
- 2 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, July 1936, Vol. 90, Page 289.
- 3 The American Genealogist, 1954, Vol. 30, p. 101.
- 4 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration Directory: Immigrants to New England, 1620-1640, A Concise Compendium, Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2015), 41.
- 5 Anderson, Robert Charles and others, The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635, Vol. I, A-B, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (1999), 401-404.
- 6 Davis, Horace, Ancestry of John Davis, Governor and U. S. Senator and Eliza Bancroft His Wife, Both of Worcester, Massachusetts, San Francisco, California: n. p. (1897), 11.
- 7 Johnson, George Henry, One Branch of the Fay Family Tree: An Account of the Ancestors and Descendants of William and Elizabeth Fay, Columbus, Ohio: The Champlin Press (1913), 17.
- 8 Martyn, Charles, The William Ward Genealogy: The History of the Descendants of William Ward of Sudbury, Mass., 1638-1925, New York: Artemas Ward (1925), 69, 73.
- 9 Virkus, Frederick Adams, ed., The Abridged Compendium of American Genealogy: First Families of America: A Genealogical Encyclopedia of the . . ., Chicago: multiple publishers (1925-), Vol. 3, p. 593.