Ancestry of Lt. Gen.
Leader of the “Charge of the Light Brigade”
- 8th Great-grandfather of James Brudenell — 11th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- George Neville
- Margaret Fenne
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1471
- Birth Location:
- Abergavenny, Monmouthshire, Wales, England
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 8 Dec 1538
- Death Location:
- Tower of London, London, England
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Eleanor Windsor
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
Edward Neville (Ahnentafel No:596 )
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Edward Neville
- 1 NEHGS NEXUS: New England Across the United States , 1999, Vol. 16, p. 31, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 2 The Peerage of England, Scotland, and Ireland, Vol. 1 , London: Printed for W. Owen, L. Davis, and J. Debrett (1790) , 258.
- 3 Brydges, Sir Egerton , Collins's Peerage of England: Genealogical, Biographical, and Historical, Vol. 4 , London: T. Bensley, Printer (1812) , 241.
- 4 Burke, John Bernard , A Genealogical and Heraldic Dictionary of the Peerage and Baronetage of the British Empire, 1 7th edition , London: Colburn and Company, Publishers (1852) , 1016, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd , The Royal Descents of 600 Immig rants to the American Colonies or the United States , Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008) , 221.