- Grandfather of Ann Bunker — 3rd Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1620
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 26 May 1658
- Death Location:
- Topsfield, Essex, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Jane Godfrey
- Marriage Date:
- 5 Jul 1644
- Marriage Location:
- Maulden, Bedfordshire, England
William Bunker (Ahnentafel No:2 )
George Bunker is said to have died while crossing a stream.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for George Bunker
- 1 Dutchess County, NY: The Settlers of the Beekman Patent, Vol. 2, p. 879.
- 2 Massachusetts: Vital Records, 1620-1850, Nantucket, Vol. 1, p. 152, Birth record for daughter Martha Bunker.
- 3 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1870, Vol. 24, p. 152.
- 4 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635, Vol. VI, R-S, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 613.
- 5 Anderson, Robert Charles and others, The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635, Vol. II, C-F, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2001), 161.
- 6 Banks, Charles Edward, The History of Martha's Vineyard, Dukes County, Massachusetts, Vol. 3: Family Genealogies, Edgartown, Massachusetts: Dukes County Historical Society (1925), 238.
- 7 Moran, Edward C., Jr., Bunker Genealogy: Vol. 2, Charlestown, Mass. and Nantucket, Mass. Branches and Some Unconnected Groups, Rockland, Maine: Bunker Family Association of America (1965), 25.
- 8 Sinnott, Mary Elizabeth, Annals of the Sinnott, Rogers, Coffin, Corlies, Reeves, Bodine and Allied Families, Philadelphia: J. B. Lippincott Company (1905), 73.
- 9 Starbuck, Alexander, The History of Nantucket County, Island and Town including Genealogies of First Settlers, Boston: C. E. Goodspeed and Co. (1924), 699.