Socialite (aka “Poor Little Rich Girl”)
- Grandfather of Barbara Hutton — 3rd Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- John Hubbell Woolworth
- Fanny McBrier
- Birth Date:
- 13 Apr 1852
- Birth Location:
- Rodman, Jefferson, New York
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 8 Apr 1919
- Death Location:
- Glen Cove, Nassau, New York
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Woodlawn Cemetery, Bronx, Bronx Co., New York
- Spouse Name:
- Jennie Creighton
- Marriage Date:
- 11 Jun 1876
- Marriage Location:
- Watertown, Jefferson, New York
Helena Maude Woolworth
Edna Woolworth (Ahnentafel No:3 )
Found of the F. W. Woolworth Company, pioneers of the five-and-dime concept.
Frank Winfield Woolworth
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Frank Winfield Woolworth
- 1 Daughters of the American Revolution Genealogical Research System, Ancestor #A130336.
- 2 Federal Census, NY, Jefferson County, 1870, Champion, p. 11, Image 11 of 55.
- 3 Federal Census, NY, New York County, 1900, Manhattan, E.D. 779, Sheet 8B, Image 16 of 30.
- 4 Gravestone image at FindAGrave.com, (accessed 03/01/2016).
- 5 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1939, Vol. 93, p. 365.
- 6 U.S., Passport Applications, 1795-1925, 05 FEB 1897, Application for Frank W Woolworth.
- 7 Oakes, R. A., Genealogical and Family History of the County of Jefferson, New York: A Record of the Achievements of . . ., Vol. 1, New York: The Lewis Publishing Company (1905), 196-198.
- 8 Roberts, Gary Boyd and William Addams Reitwiesner, American Ancestors and Cousins of The Princess of Wales, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (1984), 69.
- 9 Wikipedia, "Frank Winfield Woolworth", (accessed 03/01/2016).