- 13th Great-grandfather of Margaret Brand — 16th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Robert Hungerford
- Eleanor Moleyns
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 18 Jan 1469
- Death Location:
- Salisbury, Wiltshire, England
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Anne Percy
- Marriage Date:
- BEF 16 Oct 1460
- Marriage Location:
Mary Hungerford (Ahnentafel No:24797 )
Sir Thomas Hungerford was executed for treason.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Thomas Hungerford
- 1 American Society of Genealogists, The Genealogist, Rockport, Maine: Picton Press, Spring 1981, Vol. 2, Iss. 1, p. 125.
- 2 Richardson, Douglas, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013), Vol. III, pp. 362-364, 370.
- 3 Richardson, Douglas and Kimball G. Everingham, editor, Magna Carta Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, 2nd edition, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2011), xxxvi, 431, 564.
- 4 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 184.
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 355.
- 6 Wikipedia, "Thomas Hungerford of Rowden", (accessed 12/03/2012).