- 13th Great-grandfather of Margaret Brand — 16th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Richard Woodville
- Joan Bedlisgate
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1405
- Birth Location:
- Maidstone, Kent, England
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 12 Aug 1469
- Death Location:
- Kenilworth, Warwickshire, England
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Jacquetta of Luxembourg
- Marriage Date:
- BEF 23 Mar 1436/1437
- Marriage Location:
Catherine Woodville (Ahnentafel No:25191 )
1st Earl Rivers.
Richard Woodville was beheaded.
Richard Woodville's surname is also seen as Wydeville.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Richard Woodville
- 1 Gurney, E. Henry, Reference Handbook for Readers, Students, and Teachers of English History, Boston: Ginn and Company (1890), 69.
- 2 Paget, Gerald, The Lineage and Ancestry of H.R.H. Prince Charles, Prince of Wales, Vol. 1, Edinburgh and London: Charles Skilton Ltd (1977), 89.
- 3 Richardson, Douglas, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013), Vol. III, pp. 162, 371.
- 4 Richardson, Douglas and Kimball G. Everingham, Plantagenet Ancestry: A Study in Colonial & Medieval Families, 2nd Edition, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2011), Vol. 2, p. 275.
- 5 Wikipedia, "Richard Woodville, 1st Earl Rivers", _1st_Earl_Rivers, (accessed 11/23/2012).
- 6 Yorkshire Archaeological and Topographical Society, The Yorkshire Archaeological and Topographical Journal, Part 36 (Being the Fourth Part of Volume IX), London: Bradbury, Agnew, and Co. (1886), 414.