- 13th Great-grandmother of Margaret Brand — 16th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Frederick Tilney
- Elizabeth Cheney
- Birth Date:
- BY 1445
- Birth Location:
- Ashwellthorpe Manor, Norfolk, England
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 4 Apr 1497
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Convent of the Minoresses, London, England
- Spouse Name:
- Thomas Howard
- Marriage Date:
- 30 Apr 1472
- Marriage Location:
Elizabeth Howard (Ahnentafel No:25199 )
- Countess of Surrey
Additional marriages for Elizabeth Tilney
- Humphrey Bourchier
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Elizabeth Tilney
- 1 Richardson, Douglas and Kimball G. Everingham, Plantagenet Ancestry: A Study in Colonial & Medieval Families, 2nd Edition, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2011), Vol. 2, pp. 274-277.
- 2 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 154, 182, 228, 234, 827.
- 3 The Surrey Archaeological Society, Surrey Archaeological Collections, Relating to the History and Antiquities of the County, Vol. 3, London: Lovell Reeve and Co. (1865), 50.
- 4 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America Before 1700, 8th Edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2004), 8.
- 5 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., The Magna Charta Sureties, 1215: The Barons Named in the Magna Charta, 1215 and Some of their . . ., 5th edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (Third Printing, 2006), 26, 82.
- 6 Wikipedia, "Elizabeth Tilney, Countess of Surrey", (accessed 04/30/2011).