Duke of Cambridge
- 19th Generation — 16th Great-grandfather of Prince William
- Ahnentafel No:
- Henry Fitzhugh
- Joan Scrope
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1363
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 11 Jan 1424/1425
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Jervaulx Abbey, Yorkshire, England
- Spouse Name:
- Elizabeth Grey
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
- William FitzHugh
3rd FitzHugh FitzHugh of Ravensworth in Richmondshire. Knight of the Garter.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Henry FitzHugh
- 1 Notes and Queries: A Medium of Inter-Communication for Literary Men, General Readers, Etc., Series 4, Vol 3, Jan-Jun 1869, London: Office (1869), 137.
- 2 The Ancestor: A Quarterly Review of County and Family History, Heraldry and Antiquities, Number 4, Jan 1903, Philadelphia: J. B. Lippincott Company (1903), 15.
- 3 Browning, Charles H., ed., Americans Of Royal Descent, Philadelphia: Porter and Coates (1883), 288, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 4 Burke, John and John Bernard Burke, The Royal Families of England, Scotland, and Wales, with their Descendants, Sovereigns and Subjects, Vol. II, London: J. Billing, Printer and Stereotyper (1851), Pedigree cciv: Lord Brougham and Vaux, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 5 Clay, J. W., ed., Dugdale's Visitation of Yorkshire, with Additions, Parts 5-7, Exeter: W. Pollard & Co. (1900), 272, 294.
- 6 Cokayne, George Edward, ed., Complete Peerage of England, Scotland, Ireland, Great Britain and The United Kingdom Vol. 3, London: George Bell and Sons (1890), 364, FamilySearch.org (Online Database).
- 7 Norcliffe, Charles Best, ed., The Visitation of Yorkshire in the Years 1563 and 1564, Made by William Flower, Esquire, London: Mitchell and Hughes (1881), 299, Internet Archive (Digital Library).
- 8 Raine, James, comp., Wills and Inventories Illustrative of the History, Manners, Language, Statistics . . ., Part I, London: J. B. Nichols and Son (1835), 74.
- 9 Richardson, Douglas and Kimball G. Everingham, Plantagenet Ancestry: A Study in Colonial & Medieval Families, 2nd Edition, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2011), Vol. 2, p. 14.
- 10 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 395.
- 11 Virginia Historical Society, The Virginia Magazine of History and Biography, Volume 29, No. 1, January 1921, Richmond, VA: Old Dominion Press (April 1921), 127.
- 12 Wikipedia, "Baron Darcy de Knayth", (accessed 09/06/2013).
- 13 Wikipedia, "Henry FitzHugh, 3rd Baron FitzHugh", (accessed 09/06/2013).
- 14 Wurts, John S., Magna Charta, New York: Brookfield Publishing Company (1942), 81.