Ancestry of Prince
Duke of Cambridge
- 4th Great-grandfather of William — 7th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- William Boothby
- Ann Brownell
- Birth Date:
- 10 Feb 1791
- Birth Location:
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 28 Oct 1850
- Death Location:
- Twyford, Middlesex, England
- Burial Date:
- 2 Nov 1850
- Burial Location:
- Church of St. George, Everton, Liverpool, Merseyside, England
- Spouse Name:
- Charlotte Cunningham
- Marriage Date:
- 1 Aug 1816
- Marriage Location:
- British Consul's House, Bahia, Brazil
Elizabeth Caroline "Eliza" Boothby (Ahnentafel No:57 )
James Brownell Boothby
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for James Brownell Boothby
- 1 Liverpool, England, Church of England Burials, 1813-1975, Burial record for James Brownell Boothby.
- 2 London, England, Church of England Marriages and Banns, 1754-1936, Marriage record for Edmund Burke Roche and daughter Eliza Caroline Boothby.
- 3 UK, Foreign and Overseas Registers of British Subjects, 1628-1969, Marriage record for James Brownell Boothby and Charlotte Cunningham.
- 4 Evans, Richard K., The Ancestry of Diana, Princess of Wales, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2007), 18.
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 201.
- 6 Wikipedia, "Edmond Roche, 1st Baron Fermoy", _1st_Baron_Fermoy, (accessed 12/27/2012).