Ancestry of Prince
Duke of Cambridge
- 18th Great-grandfather of William — 21st Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- John of Gaunt
- Katherine Roet
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1371
- Birth Location:
- Château de Beaufort, Anjou, France
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 16 Mar 1410
- Death Location:
- St. Katherine's Hospital by the Tower, London, England
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- St. Michael's Chapel, Canterbury Cathedral, Canterbury, Kent, England
- Spouse Name:
- Margaret de Holand
- Marriage Date:
- BEF 28 Sep 1397
- Marriage Location:
John Beaufort (Ahnentafel No:760122 )
1st Marquess of Dorset
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for John Beaufort
- 1 NEHGS NEXUS: New England Across the United States, 1999, Vol. 16, p. 31.
- 2 Ancestry.com, "The Surprising Link Between Benedict Cumberbatch and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle", (accessed 06/27/2017).
- 3 Furness, Hannah, "Benedict Cumberbatch and Alan Turing are related, genealogists claim", The Telegraph, (accessed 06/30/2017).
- 4 Paget, Gerald, The Lineage and Ancestry of H.R.H. Prince Charles, Prince of Wales, Vol. 1, Edinburgh and London: Charles Skilton Ltd (1977), 89.
- 5 Pitcairn, Constance, The History of the Fife Pitcairns with Transcripts from Old Charters, Edinburgh and London: William Blackwood and Sons (1905), 419.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 102, 154, 189.
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp., Ancestors of American Presidents, 2009 Edition, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 412.
- 8 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., The Magna Charta Sureties, 1215: The Barons Named in the Magna Charta, 1215 and Some of their . . ., 5th edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (Third Printing, 2006), 111.
- 9 Wikipedia, "John Beaufort, 1st Earl of Somerset", _1st_Earl_of_Somerset, (accessed 04/12/2011).