Mary Chapin Carpenter
Singer and Songwriter
- 9th Great-grandfather of Mary Chapin Carpenter — 12th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1604
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- from 20 May 1648 to 14 Oct 1648
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Editha Stebbins
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1636
- Marriage Location:
Mary Day (Ahnentafel No:1161 )
Additional marriages for Robert Day
- Mary - - - - - -
- Marriage Date:
- BEF 1634
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Robert Day
- 1 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1993, Vol. 147, p. 21.
- 2 The American Genealogist, 1955, Vol. 31, p. 201.
- 3 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration Directory: Immigrants to New England, 1620-1640, A Concise Compendium, Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2015), 91.
- 4 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635, Vol. III, G-H, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2003), 168.
- 5 Anderson, Robert Charles and others, The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635, Vol. II, C-F, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2001), 210, 325-329, 332.
- 6 Connecticut Society of Genealogists, The Connecticut Nutmegger, 2002, Vol. 35, p. 32.
- 7 Day, George Edward, A Genealogical Register of the Descendants in the Male Line of Robert Day, of Hartford . . ., 2nd Ed., Northampton: Printed by J. and L. Metcalf (1848), 7-10.
- 8 Ely, Heman, Records of the Descendants of Nathaniel Ely, The Emigrant, Who Settled First in Newtown, now Cambridge, Mass., Cleveland, Ohio: Short and Forman, Printers and Stationers (1885), 1.
- 9 Frost, Josephine C., Ancestors of Henry Ward Beecher and His Wife Eunice White Bullard, Unknown: Unknown (1927), 33.
- 10 Hopkins, Timothy, The Kelloggs in the Old World and the New, Vol. 1, San Francisco, California: Sunset Press and Photo Engraving Co. (1903), 33.
- 11 Jacobus, Donald Lines, ed., The Ancestry of Lorenzo Ackley and his Wife Emma Arabella Bosworth, Woodstock, Vermont: N. Grier Parke, II (1960), 211.
- 12 Roberts, Gary Boyd, "#58 Royal Descents, Notable Kin, and Printed Sources: Elizabeth Boyd Roberts: A Genealogical Tribute with 50 New . . .", (accessed 07/06/2017).
- 13 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 1, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1998), 175, 203.
- 14 Seymour, Thomas Day, The Family of the Rev. Jeremiah Day of New Preston to January 1, 1900: A Genealogical Appendix to . . ., New Haven, Connecticut: The Tuttle, Morehouse and Taylor Co. (1900), 3-4.
- 15 Smith, John Montague, et. al., History of the Town of Sunderland, Massachusetts, 1673-1899: Which Originally Embraced Within Its Limits the . . ., Greenfield, Massachusetts: Press of E. A. Hall and Company (1899), 382.