Mary Chapin Carpenter
Singer and Songwriter
- 27th Great-grandmother of Mary Chapin Carpenter — 30th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- William Marshal
- Isabel de Clare
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1203
- Birth Location:
- Pembroke Castle, Pembrokeshire, Wales
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- BY 1246
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- William de Braiose
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
Maud de Braose (Ahnentafel No:269385261 )
Eleanor de Braiose
Eve de Braiose
Isabel de Braiose
Eva Marshal's name is also seen as Eve Marshall.
View famous kin of Eva Marshal
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Eva Marshal
- 1 The Journal of the Royal Society of Antiquaries of Ireland, Vol. 35, Dublin, Ireland: The University Press (1906), 31.
- 2 Adams, Arthur, The Magna Charta Sureties, 1215, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (1964), 86.
- 3 Buck, J. Orton and Timothy Field Beard, Pedigrees of Some of the Emperor Charlemagne's Descendants, Volume III, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (1996), 241.
- 4 Burke, John and John Bernard Burke, The Royal Families of England, Scotland, and Wales, with their Descendants, Sovereigns and Subjects, Vol. I, London: J. Billing, Printer and Stereotyper (1851), pedigree XIII for Rev. Pierce William Drew.
- 5 Richardson, Douglas, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013), Vol. 5, p. 301.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 526.
- 7 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., The Magna Charta Sureties, 1215: The Barons Named in the Magna Charta, 1215 and Some of their . . ., 5th edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (Third Printing, 2006), 25.
- 8 Wikipedia, "Eva Marshal,", _Baroness_Abergavenny, (accessed 02/23/2010).
- 9 Wilkinson, M. M., Genealogy of Wilkinson and Kindred Families, Shelby, Mississippi: Shelby Book Store, Publishers (1949), 62.