Co-Founder of The Beach Boys
- Great-grandfather of Mike Love — 4th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- George Washington Wilson
- Mary Bailey
- Birth Date:
- 27 Apr 1863
- Birth Location:
- Reedsville, Meigs, Ohio
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 30 Mar 1948
- Death Location:
- Hutchinson, Reno, Kansas
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Fairlawn Burial Park, Hutchinson, Reno, Kansas
- Spouse Name:
- Alta Lenora Chitwood
- Marriage Date:
- 10 Oct 1884
- Marriage Location:
- Marion County, Illinois
William Coral "Buddy" Wilson (Ahnentafel No:6 )
William Henry Wilson
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for William Henry Wilson
- 1 Federal Census, CA, San Diego County, 1910, Escondido, E.D. 131, Sheet 3A, Image 5 of 45.
- 2 Federal Census, IL, Marion County, 1880, Carrigan, E.D. 121, p. 6, Image 6 of 18.
- 3 Federal Census, OH, Meigs County, 1870, Olive, p. 47, Image 44 of 45.
- 4 Federal Census, KS, Reno County, 1900, Hutchinson Ward 3, E.D. 205, Sheet 7B, Image 14 of 25.
- 5 Find A Grave, (accessed 11/18/2016).
- 6 Illinois, County Marriages, 1810-1940, Marriage record for W. H. Wilson and Alta L. Chitwood.
- 7 Meggison, Michael Thomas, "#71 Royal Descents, Notable Kin, and Printed Sources: The Immediate New England and Royal An cestry of the Beach Boys", (accessed 11/18/2016).
- 8 Peterson, Olive Chaffin, et. al., Abner Chaffin of Jackson County, Tennessee and Sons Bailaam, Elias, Joseph, William: An Accou nt of the Migrations . . ., Bountiful, Utah: Typed manuscript (1966), 22.