Founder of Elizabeth Smart Foundation
- 5th Great-grandfather of Elizabeth Smart — 8th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Isaac Johnson
- Susanna Thayer
- Birth Date:
- 25 Jun 1750
- Birth Location:
- Bellingham, Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 25 Aug 1808
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Doonans Corners Cemetery, Kortright Center, Delaware Co., New York
- Spouse Name:
- Bethiah Garnsey
- Marriage Date:
- NOT MARRIED
- Marriage Location:
Ezekiel Johnson Jr. (Ahnentafel No:120 )
A DNA project in 2005 revealed that Ezekiel Johnson, the illegitimate son of Bethiah Garnzey, belonged to the family of Ezekiel Johnson born 25 JUN 1750, son of Isaac Johnson and Susanna Thayer.
Additional marriages for Ezekiel Johnson
- Lois Thayer
- Martha "Patty" Webster
- Marriage Date:
- AFT 5 Jan 1788
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Ezekiel Johnson
- 1 Dutchess County, NY: The Settlers of the Beekman Patent, Vol. 7, pp. 258-260.
- 2 Find A Grave.
- 3 Massachusetts: Vital Records, 1620-1850, Bellingham, Vol. 1, p. 46, Birth record for Ezekel Johnson.
- 4 Membership of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 1830-1848, Membership record for Ezekiel Johnson family.
- 5 U.S., Sons of the American Revolution Membership Applications, 1889-1970, SAR #67294, Membership application for Leo J Crosby.
- 6 Eardeley, William A. D., compiler, Abstracts of Wills, Administrations and Guardianships in NY State, 1787-1835, (Brooklyn Historical Society), Will for Ezekiel Johnson.
- 7 Gardner, Loni, The Benjamin Franklin Johnson Family: A Royal Legacy, Provo, Utah: Brigham Young University (2010), 69.