- 5th Generation — 2nd Great-grandfather of Henry VIII
- Ahnentafel No:
- Edmund of Langley
- Isabella of Castile
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1375
- Birth Location:
- Conisburgh Castle, Yorkshire, England
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 5 Aug 1415
- Death Location:
- Southampton, Hampshire, England
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Anne de Mortimer
- Marriage Date:
- May 1406
- Marriage Location:
- Richard Plantagenet
1st Earl of Cambridge
Richard of York was beheaded.
Richard of York
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Richard of York
- 1 NEHGS NEXUS: New England Across the United States, 1998, Vol. 15, p. 206, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 2 The Genealogical Magazine: A Journal of Family History, Heraldry, and Pedigrees, Volume II, May, 1898 - April, 1899, London: Elliot Stock (1899), 161, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 3 thePeerage.com: A Genealogical Survey of the Peerage of Britain as Well as the Royal Families of Europe, (accessed 05/07/2011).
- 4 Fisher, George, A Companion and Key to the History of England: Consisting of Copious Genealogical Details of the British Sovereigns . . ., London: Simpkin and Marshall (1832), 122-123.
- 5 Gurney, E. Henry, Reference Handbook for Readers, Students, and Teachers of English History, Boston: Ginn and Company (1890), 69, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 6 Paget, Gerald, The Lineage and Ancestry of H.R.H. Prince Charles, Prince of Wales, Vol. 1, Edinburgh and London: Charles Skilton Ltd (1977), 89.
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 47, 52.
- 8 Sweet, Homer De Lois, The Averys of Groton, Syracuse, New York: Rice-Taylor Print. Co. (1894), 556, Heritage Quest (Digital Library).
- 9 Wikipedia, "Richard of Conisburgh, 3rd Earl of Cambridge", (accessed 04/30/2011).