Francis Lightfoot Lee
Signer of the Declaration of Independence
- 12th Generation — 9th Great-grandmother of Francis Lightfoot Lee
- Ahnentafel No:
- Ralph Neville
- Margaret de Stafford
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- from 4 Mar 1464 to 3 Mar 1465
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Richard Scrope
- Marriage Date:
- BEF 31 Dec 1413
- Marriage Location:
- Henry le Scrope
Margaret de Neville
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Margaret de Neville
- 1 thePeerage.com: A Genealogical Survey of the Peerage of Britain as Well as the Royal Families of Europe, (accessed 03/30/2011).
- 2 Browning, Charles H., Americans of Royal Descent: A Collection of Genealogies of American Families Whose Lineage is Traced to . . ., 7th Ed., Baltimore, Maryland: Reprinted for Clearfield Company, Inc. by Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (2000), 246.
- 3 Clay, J. W., ed., Dugdale's Visitation of Yorkshire, with Additions, Parts 5-7, Exeter: W. Pollard & Co. (1900), 3.
- 4 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 289.
- 5 Watson, Annah Robinson, Of Sceptred Race, Memphis, TN: Early Printing and Publishing Company (1910), 381, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 6 Wikipedia, "Ralph de Neville, 1st Earl of Westmorland", (accessed 03/04/2010).