3rd Wife of King Henry VIII
- 4th Great-grandmother of Jane Seymour — 7th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- William Deincourt
- Milicent la Zouche
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 2 Apr 1380
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Robert de Tibetot
- Marriage Date:
- BEF 15 Jun 1348
- Marriage Location:
Elizabeth de Tibetot (Ahnentafel No:51 )
View famous kin of Margaret Deincourt
Additional marriages for Margaret Deincourt
- John Cheyne
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Margaret Deincourt
- 1 The American Genealogist, 1995, Vol. 70, p. 100.
- 2 Buck, J. Orton and Timothy Field Beard, Pedigrees of Some of the Emperor Charlemagne's Descendants, Volume III, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (1996), 242.
- 3 Burke, John, A General and Heraldic Dictionary of the Peerages of England, Ireland, and Scotland, Extinct, Dormant, and in Abeyance, London: Henry Colburn and Richard Bentley (1831), 519.
- 4 Richardson, Douglas, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013), Vol. 2, p. 90.
- 5 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America Before 1700, 8th Edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2004), 184.
- 6 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., The Magna Charta Sureties, 1215: The Barons Named in the Magna Charta, 1215 and Some of their . . ., 5th edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (Third Printing, 2006), 2.
- 7 Wikipedia, "Philip le Despencer, 2nd Baron le Despencer", _2nd_Baron_le_Despencer, (accessed 05/03/2011).