3rd Wife of King Henry VIII
- 8th Great-grandmother of Jane Seymour — 11th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Hugh le Despencer
- Aveline Basset
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- from 30 Sep 1328 to 1 Oct 1328
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Hugh de Courtenay
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
Hugh de Courtenay
Isabel Courtenay (Ahnentafel No:519 )
Eleanor le Despencer
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Eleanor le Despencer
- 1 Mosley, Charles, editor, Burke's Peerage and Baronetage, 106th edition, Crans, Switzerland: Burke's Peerage (Genealogical Books) Ltd. (1999), 833-835.
- 2 Richardson, Douglas, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013), Vol. IV, p. 426.
- 3 Richardson, Douglas and Kimball G. Everingham, editor, Magna Carta Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, 2nd edition, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2011), Vol. 2, p. 501.
- 4 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 479.
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 739.
- 6 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America Before 1700, 8th Edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2004), 58.