John Adams Morgan
1952 Olympic Sailing Gold Medalist
- 11th Generation — 8th Great-grandfather of John Adams Morgan
- Ahnentafel No:
- Richard Saltonstall
- Grace Kaye
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- 1 Oct 1610
- Christening Location:
- Almondbury, Yorkshire, England
- Death Date:
- 29 Apr 1694
- Death Location:
- Hulme, Lancashire (now Manchester), England
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Muriel Gurdon
- Marriage Date:
- 4 Jul 1633
- Marriage Location:
- Allhallows, Honey Lane, London, England
- Nathaniel Saltonstall
Some sources give the wedding date for Richard Saltonstall and Muriel Gurdon as JUN 1633.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Richard Saltonstall
- 1 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England 1620-1633, Vol. 3, P-W, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (1995), 1619.
- 2 Richardson, Douglas, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013), Vol. IV, pp. 551-552.
- 3 Richardson, Douglas and Kimball G. Everingham, Plantagenet Ancestry: A Study in Colonial & Medieval Families, 2nd Edition, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2011), Vol. 2, p. 192.
- 4 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 1, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1998), 192.
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 2, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1999), 27.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 182, 198.
- 7 Stoddard, Mrs. Frances M., Genealogical History of the Allen Family and of Some of Their Connections, Boston: Privately printed (1891), 29, Internet Archive (Digital Library).
- 8 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America before 1700, 8th Edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2004), 8.
- 9 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., The Magna Charta Sureties, 1215: The Barons Named in the Magna Charta, 1215 and Some of their . . ., 5th edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (Third Printing, 2006), 27, 64.