John Adams Morgan
1952 Olympic Sailing Gold Medalist
- 5th Great-grandfather of John Adams Morgan — 8th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Ichabod Brown
- Martha Woodbury
- Birth Date:
- 1 Nov 1696
- Birth Location:
- Cambridge, Middlesex, Massachusetts
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 2 Dec 1742
- Death Location:
- Haverhill, Essex, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Joanna Cotton
- Marriage Date:
- 17 Sep 1719
- Marriage Location:
Abigail Brown (Ahnentafel No:101 )
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for John Brown
- 1 Massachusetts: Vital Records, 1620-1850, Haverhill, Vol. 2, p. 366, Death record for Rev. John Brown.
- 2 Massachusetts: Vital Records, 1620-1850, Cambridge, Vol. 1, p. 96, Birth record for John Brown.
- 3 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1995, Vol. 149, p. 383.
- 4 Brooks, Charles and revised by James M. Usher, History of the Town of Medford, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, from its First Settlement i n 1630 to 1855, Boston: Rand, Avery, and Company (1886), 529.
- 5 Chase, George Wingate, The History of Haverhill, Massachusetts: From Its First Settlement, in 1640, to the Year 1860, Haverhill: Stone and Huse, Book Printers (1861), 248.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 1, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1998), 192.
- 7 Woodbury, Charles Levi, Genealogical Sketches of the Woodbury Family: Its Intermarriages and Connections, Manchester, New Hampshire: The John B. Clarke Company (1904), 63.