John Adams Morgan
1952 Olympic Sailing Gold Medalist
- 15th Generation — 12th Great-grandmother of John Adams Morgan
- Ahnentafel No:
- John Bourchier
- Katherine Howard
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 17 Feb 1561/1562
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Ashwellthorpe, Norfolk, England
- Spouse Name:
- Edmund Knyvet
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
- John Knyvet
Jane Bourchier's given name is also seen as Joan.
Some older publications mistakenly identify Jane Bourchier as a daughter of John and Margery (Berners) Bourchier.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Jane Bourchier
- 1 Burke, John and John Bernard Burke, A Genealogical and Heraldic History of the Extinct and Dormant Baronetcies of England. Ireland, and Scotland, 2nd ed., London: Scott, Webster, and Geary (1841), 294, Internet Archive (Digital Library).
- 2 Richardson, Douglas and Kimball G. Everingham, Plantagenet Ancestry: A Study in Colonial & Medieval Families, 2nd Edition, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2011), Vol. 2, p. 190.
- 3 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 182.
- 4 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America before 1700, 8th Edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2004), 8, 177.
- 5 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., The Magna Charta Sureties, 1215: The Barons Named in the Magna Charta, 1215 and Some of their . . ., 5th edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (Third Printing, 2006), 26.