John Adams Morgan
1952 Olympic Sailing Gold Medalist
- 6th Generation — 3rd Great-grandfather of John Adams Morgan
- Ahnentafel No:
- Edward Brooks
- Abigail Brown
- Birth Date:
- 6 Jan 1767
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 1 Jan 1849
- Death Location:
- Medford, Middlesex, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Oak Grove Cemetery, Medford, Middlesex, Massachusetts
- Spouse Name:
- Ann Gorham
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1792
- Marriage Location:
- Abigail Brown Brooks
Peter Chardon Brooks is said to have been Massachusetts's first millionaire.
Peter Chardon Brooks
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Peter Chardon Brooks
- 1 Find A Grave, (accessed 12/28/2018).
- 2 Massachusetts Vital Records to 1850 (Online Datebase), New England Historic Genealogical Society (2001-2008), Medford, Vol. 1, p. 348, Death record for Peter Chardon Brooks.
- 3 U.S., Sons of the American Revolution Membership Applications, 1889-1970, S.A.R. #49658, Membership application for Leverett Saltonstall, Ancestry.com (Online Database).
- 4 Hughes, Thomas Patrick and Frank Munsell, editors, American Ancestry: Giving the Name and Descent in the Male Line of Americans Whose Ancestors Settled in the U.S., Vol. 04, Albany, New York: Joel Munsell's Sons (1889), 76.
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 1, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1998), 192.
- 6 Woodbury, Charles Levi, Genealogical Sketches of the Woodbury Family: Its Intermarriages and Connections, Manchester, New Hampshire: The John B. Clarke Company (1904), 63, Google Books (Digital Library).