Ancestry of Queen
Queen of the United Kingdom
- 2nd Great-grandmother of Elizabeth II — 5th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Edward Augustus Hanover
- Victoria of Saxe-Coburg-Saalfeld
- Birth Date:
- 24 May 1819
- Birth Location:
- Kensington Palace, London, England
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 22 Jan 1901
- Death Location:
- Osborne House, Isle of Wight, England
- Burial Date:
- 4 Feb 1901
- Burial Location:
- Frogmore Royal Mausoleum, Windsor, Berkshire, England
- Spouse Name:
- Albert of Sax-Coburg and Gotha
- Marriage Date:
- 10 Feb 1840
- Marriage Location:
- St. James's Palace, London, England
Edward VII, King of the United Kingdom (Ahnentafel No:8 )
Alice of Great Britain
Victoria, Queen of the United Kingdom
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Victoria, Queen of the United Kingdom
- 1 Paget, Gerald, The Lineage and Ancestry of H.R.H. Prince Charles, Prince of Wales, Vol. 1, Edinburgh and London: Charles Skilton Ltd (1977), 130-131.
- 2 Rietwiesner, William Addams, comp. and Christopher Challender Child, et. al., The Ancestry of Catherine Middl eton, Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2011), 111.
- 3 The Official Website of The British Monarchy, "House of Windsor Family Tree", (accessed 11/30/2012).
- 4 The Official Website of The British Monarchy, "Victoria (r. 1837-1901)", (accessed 11/30/2012).
- 5 Wikipedia, "Queen Victoria", (accessed 08/09/2011).
Elizabeth II photo by Eric Draper