Ancestry of Queen
Queen of the United Kingdom
- Grandfather of Elizabeth II — 3rd Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Alexandra of Denmark
- Birth Date:
- 3 Jun 1865
- Birth Location:
- Marlborough House, London, England
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 20 Jan 1936
- Death Location:
- Sandringham House, Norfolk, England
- Burial Date:
- 28 or 29 JAN 1936
- Burial Location:
- St. George's Chapel, Windsor Castle, Berkshire, England
- Spouse Name:
- Mary of Teck
- Marriage Date:
- 6 Jul 1893
- Marriage Location:
- St. James's Palace, London, England
Edward VIII, King of the United Kingdom
George VI, King of the United Kingdom (Ahnentafel No:2 )
George V, King of the United Kingdom
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for George V, King of the United Kingdom
- 1 Paget, Gerald, The Lineage and Ancestry of H.R.H. Prince Charles, Prince of Wales, Vol. 1, Edinburgh and London: Charles Skilton Ltd (1977), 130.
- 2 Rietwiesner, William Addams, comp. and Christopher Challender Child, et. al., The Ancestry of Catherine Middl eton, Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2011), 111.
- 3 The Official Website of The British Monarchy, "House of Windsor Family Tree", (accessed 11/30/2012).
- 4 Wikipedia, "George V", (accessed 11/29/2012).
Elizabeth II photo by Eric Draper