Ancestry of Queen
Queen of the United Kingdom
- Grandfather of Elizabeth II — 3rd Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Alexandra of Denmark
- Birth Date:
- 3 Jun 1865
- Birth Location:
- Marlborough House, London, England
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 20 Jan 1936
- Death Location:
- Sandringham House, Norfolk, England
- Burial Date:
- 28 or 29 JAN 1936
- Burial Location:
- St. George's Chapel, Windsor Castle, Berkshire, England
- Spouse Name:
- Mary of Teck
- Marriage Date:
- 6 Jul 1893
- Marriage Location:
- St. James's Palace, London, England
Edward VIII, King of the United Kingdom
George VI, King of the United Kingdom (Ahnentafel No:2 )
George V, King of the United Kingdom
View famous kin of George V, King of the United Kingdom
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for George V, King of the United Kingdom
- 1 Paget, Gerald, The Lineage and Ancestry of H.R.H. Prince Charles, Prince of Wales, Vol. 1, Edinburgh and London: Charles Skilton Ltd (1977), 130.
- 2 Rietwiesner, William Addams, comp. and Christopher Challender Child, et. al., The Ancestry of Catherine Middleton, Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2011), 111.
- 3 The Official Website of The British Monarchy, "House of Windsor Family Tree", (accessed 11/30/2012).
- 4 Wikipedia, "George V", (accessed 11/29/2012).
Elizabeth II photo by Eric Draper