Ancestry of Queen
Queen of the United Kingdom
- 16th Great-grandmother of Elizabeth II — 19th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Laurence Hamerton
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Richard Sherburne
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
Isabel Sherburne (Ahnentafel No:224065 )
Alice Hamerton's given name is also seen as Matilda.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Alice Hamerton
- 1 Carleton, Hiram, ed., Genealogical and Family History of the State of Vermont, Vol. II, New York: The Lewis Publishing Company (1903), 180.
- 2 Richardson, Douglas and Kimball G. Everingham, editor, Magna Carta Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, 2nd edition, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2011), Vol. 2, p. 139.
- 3 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 416.
- 4 Sherborn, Charles Davies, A History of the Family of Sherborn, London: Mitchell and Hughes (1901), 16.
- 5 Urban, Sylvanus, The Gentleman's Magazine and Historical Chronicle: From December to June, 1824, Vol. 135, London: John Nichols and Sons (1824), 515.
Elizabeth II photo by Eric Draper