- 11th Great-grandfather of Tilda Swinton — 14th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Thomas Dacre
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Eleanor Denton
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
Christopher Dacre (Ahnentafel No:5668 )
Sir Thomas Dacre was an illegitimate son of “Thomas Lord Dacre of the north.”
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Thomas Dacre
- 1 Burke, John and John Bernard Burke, A Genealogical and Heraldic Dictionary of the Landed Gentry of Great Britain and Ireland, Vol. 3, London: Henry Colburn, Publisher (1849), 101.
- 2 Hutchinson, William, The History of the County of Cumberland, and Some Places Adjacent, From the Earliest Accounts to the . . ., Vol. 1, Carlisle: F. Jollie (1794), 59-60.
- 3 Mark, John, Genealogy of the Family of Mark or Marke, County of Cumberland, Manchester: Palmer, Howe and Co. (1898), 12.
- 4 Nicolson, Joseph and Richard Burn, The History and Antiquities of the Counties of Westmorland and Cumberland, Vol. 2, London: Printed for W. Strahan (1777), 503.
- 5 Sadler, Sir Ralph, The State Papers and Letters of Sir Ralph Sadler, Knight-Banneret, Vol. 1, Edinburgh: Printed for Archibald Constable and Co. (1809), 471, 486, 493-494.