- 22nd Great-grandmother of Tilda Swinton — 25th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Robert de Tateshale
- Nichole de Grey
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- ABT 1305
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Adam de Cailly
- Marriage Date:
- BEF 1284
- Marriage Location:
Thomas de Cailly
Margaret de Cailly (Ahnentafel No:11610145 )
Some 19th and early 20th century publications mistakenly give Emma Tateshale's given name as Maud.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Emma Tateshale
- 1 Norfolk Archaeology: Miscellaneous Tracts Relating to the Antiquities of the County of Norfolk . . ., Vol. 3, Norwich: Charles Muskett (1852), 126.
- 2 Burke, Sir Bernard, A Genealogical and Heraldic History of the Colonial Gentry, Volume 2, Baltimore, Maryland: Reprinted for Clearfield Company, Inc. by Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (1997, Orig. 1891-5), 750.
- 3 Cokayne, George Edward, ed., Complete Peerage of England, Scotland, Ireland, Great Britain and The United Kingdom Vol. 2, London: George Bell and Sons (1889), 106.
- 4 Maddison, Rev. Canon, et. al., Lincolnshire Notes & Queries: A Quarterly Journal, Vol. 6, January 1, 1900 to October 1, 1901, Horncastle: W. K. Morton (1901), 35.
- 5 Norcliffe, Charles Best, ed., The Visitation of Yorkshire in the Years 1563 and 1564, Made by William Flower, Esquire, London: Mitchell and Hughes (1881), 176.
- 6 Richardson, Douglas, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013), Vol. II, pp. 255-256.
- 7 Wrottesley, George, Pedigrees from the Plea Rolls: Collected from the Pleadings in the Various Courts of Law, A.D. 1200 to 1500, Unknown: Unknown (1905), 85, 245, 383-384.