Jane (Appleton) Pierce
First Lady of President Franklin Pierce
- 15th Great-grandmother of Jane (Appleton) Pierce — 18th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Philip III, King of France
- Maria of Brabant
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1279
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 14 Feb 1317/1318
- Death Location:
- Marlborough Castle, Wiltshire, England
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Christ Church Greyfriars, Newgate, London, England
- Spouse Name:
- Edward I, King of England
- Marriage Date:
- 8 Sep 1299
- Marriage Location:
Edmund of Woodstock (Ahnentafel No:88122 )
Thomas of Brotherton
Margaret of France's given name is also seen as Marguerite.
Margaret of France
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Margaret of France
- 1 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 2007, Vol. 161, p. 34.
- 2 The American Genealogist, 1961, Vol. 37, p. 114.
- 3 Pitcairn, Constance, The History of the Fife Pitcairns with Transcripts from Old Charters, Edinburgh and London: William Blackwood and Sons (1905), 419.
- 4 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 282, 338, 344, 356.
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 486, 600.
- 6 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America Before 1700, 8th Edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2004), 23.
- 7 Wikipedia, "Margaret of France, Queen of England", (accessed 04/12/2011).