TV & Movie Actress
- 1st Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Roger Tallman Maher
- Grace Valle Ewing
- Birth Date:
- 9 Dec 1962
- Birth Location:
- Bedford, Westchester, New York
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
At the age of 14, Felicity Huffman learned that her mother's husband Moore Peters Huffman was not her biological father. Her biological father was a family friend named Roger Tallman Maher with whom she'd had an affair.
Felicity Kendall Huffman
Marriages for Felicity Kendall Huffman
- William Hall Macy Jr.
- Marriage Date:
- 6 Sep 1997
- Marriage Location:
- Aspen, Pitkin, Colorado
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Felicity Kendall Huffman
- 1 The Gainesville Sun (Gainesville, Florida), 31 AUG 2007, Obituary for father-in-law William H. Macy Sr., GenealogyBank.com.
- 2 The Los Angeles Times (Los Angeles, California), 09 SEP 1997, p. 364, Wedding announcement for William H Macy and Felicity Huffman, Newspapers.com (Digital Library), www.newspapers.com.
- 3 Who's Who in America 2015, 69th Edition, New Providence, New Jersey: Marquis Who's Who (2014), Vol. 1, p. 2024.
- 4 Carter, Maria, "The Unconventional Path That Felicity Huffman and William H. Macy Took to Wedded Bliss", Woman's Day, http://www.womansday.com/relationships/dating-marriage/a58246/felicity-huffman-and-william-h-macy-love-story, (accessed 11/18/2017).
- 5 PBS Television, Finding Your Roots with Henry Louis Gates, Jr., Season 5, Episode 2, aired 15 JAN 2019, Felicity Huffman segment.
- 6 Wikipedia, "Felicity Huffman", (accessed 10/17/2018).
- 7 Wikipedia, "William H. Macy", (accessed 10/18/2017).