Fashion Model and Movie Actress
- 16th Great-grandfather of Cara Delevingne — 19th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- John Clifford
- Margaret Bromflete
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1454
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 23 Apr 1523
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Anne St. John
- Marriage Date:
- BEF 1493
- Marriage Location:
Henry Clifford (Ahnentafel No:254884 )
10th Lord Clifford
Additional marriages for Henry Clifford
- Florence Pudsey
- Marriage Date:
- BEF 11 Jul 1511
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Henry Clifford
- 1 Burke, John and John Bernard Burke, The Royal Families of England, Scotland, and Wales, with their Descendants, Sovereigns and Su bjects, Vol. II, London: J. Billing, Printer and Stereotyper (1851), Pedigree xv: Frevile Lambton Burne, Esq..
- 2 Mosley, Charles, editor, Burke's Peerage and Baronetage, 106th edition, Crans, Switzerland: Burke's Peerage (Genealogical Books) Ltd. (1999), 784.
- 3 Richardson, Douglas, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013), Vol. IV, p. 63.
- 4 Richardson, Douglas, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013), Vol. I, p. 494.
- 5 Richardson, Douglas and Kimball G. Everingham, Plantagenet Ancestry: A Study i n Colonial & Medieval Families, 2nd Edition, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2011), 17.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 167, 225, 242.
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States ( 2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 317.
- 8 Wikipedia, "Henry Clifford, 10th Baron de Clifford", _10th_Baron_de_Clifford, (accessed 07/01/2013).