Franklin D. Roosevelt
32nd U.S. President
- 8th Generation — 5th Great-grandmother of Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Ahnentafel No:
- William Tailer
- Rebecca Stoughton
- Birth Date:
- 17 May 1667
- Birth Location:
- Boston, Suffolk, Massachusetts
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 25 Oct 1734
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- John Nelson
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
- Rebecca Nelson
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Elizabeth Tailer
- 1 Boston, MA: Births, Baptisms, Marriages, and Deaths, 1630-1699, p. 105, Birth record for Elizabeth Taylor, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 2 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, (New England Historic and Genealogical Society), 1856, Vol. 10, p. 76.
- 3 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, (New England Historic and Genealogical Society), 1863, Vol. 17, p. 238.
- 4 Johnson, Alvin Page, Franklin D. Roosevelt's Colonial Ancestors: Their Part in the Making of American History, Boston: Lothrop, Lee and Shepard (1933), 72-73, 78, Heritage Quest (Digital Library).
- 5 Richardson, Douglas and Kimball G. Everingham, Plantagenet Ancestry: A Study in Colonial & Medieval Families, 2nd Edition, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2011), 186.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, "#58 Royal Descents, Notable Kin, and Printed Sources: Elizabeth Boyd Roberts: A Genealogical Tribute with 50 New . . .", (accessed 07/08/2017).
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, "Update for Ancestors of American Presidents", (accessed 03/04/2016).
- 8 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 184, 573.
- 9 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 355, 921, 924.
- 10 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp., Ancestors of American Presidents, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 430.