Signer of the Declaration of Independence
- 11th Generation — 8th Great-grandmother of Carter Braxton
- Ahnentafel No:
- Thomas de Gresley
- Margaret Walsh
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1393
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Thomas Blount
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
- Walter Blount
Margaret Gresley's maiden name is also seen as Grysley.
Margaret Gresley's given name is also seen as Margery.
Margaret de Gresley
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Margaret de Gresley
- 1 Croke, Sir Alexander, The Genealogical History of the Croke Family, Originally Named Le Blount, Volume 2, Oxford: W. Baxter (1823), 197, Internet Archive (Digital Library).
- 2 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp., Ancestors of American Presidents, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 661.
- 3 Selby, Walford D., ed., The Genealogist: A Quarterly Magazine of Genealogical, Antiquarian, Topographical and Heraldic Research, Volume 2, London: George Bell and Sons (1885), 223, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 4 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., The Magna Charta Sureties, 1215: The Barons Named in the Magna Charta, 1215 and Some of their . . ., 5th edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (Third Printing, 2006), 96.
- 5 Wikipedia, "Walter Blount, 1st Baron Mountjoy", (accessed 02/03/2012).